- Visit your online banking/ mobile banking app and navigate to the E-transfer section. If you have troubles, you can call your bank to assist you.
- Add our payment email (sent to you after checking out) and exact total of your order as seen on your invoice.
- Submit the transfer.
- IMPORTANT! MAKE SURE TO SET THE EMT QUESTION & PASSWORD TO:
- QUESTION: What is the name of your company?
- ANSWER: AWD
Once you send the E-transfer, our team will confirm payment and begin processing your order for shipment.
- If there are any errors in the deposit process, we will contact you through your account email before processing the order.
*We recommend adding AWD to your contact/payee list, to make future orders faster/easier for your convenience.
Currently, we only accept Interac E-transfer as payment. To use this service, you must have online banking with your banking institution.
Once you complete the checkout process for your order, you will be provided instructions for making a payment on the order complete window, as well as in the order confirmation email you will receive.
Simply put, yes. Our company abides by legal requirement to pay taxes to keep our company in good standing, and are therefore required to charge taxes in turn to our customers. We understand this is somewhat an inconvenience, however we have made this effort to guarantee the longevity and reliability of our service.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above $100 – based on the total cart value BEFORE GST and AFTER discounts.
Below the free shipping threshold, we charge a flat rate of $15 to cover postal rates across Canada.
You will receive a order processing confirmation email once we confirm that payment has been received in the form of an E-transfer. Because this confirmation is done manually by our team, it can take up to 1-2 hours during busy times to match payment to it’s respective order.
You can register a new account by clicking the “REGISTER” button under the “ACCOUNT” tab
To make an order, follow these instructions:
- Visit our “SHOP” in the navigation/menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Browse our product catalog to find the products you are interested in purchasing. Products can be filtered or searched to make the selection process easier.
- Once you find a product you would like to purchase, visit the product page and select the volume/quantity you want. When finished, click “ADD TO CART”
- When you have finished choosing the products you would like to purchase, click the “CART” button in the upper right hand side of the menu bar and continue to checkout.
- Follow the prompts on the screen and fill in your shipping information/ order notes if applicable.
- Once you have filled in your information, select “SUBMIT ORDER”
- Make an E-transfer for the total order amount to the email that is provided once your order has been submitted.
- We will process and ship your order.
When you place an order, it automatically enters our system to be on hold.
Once we confirm receipt of your payment, your order status will change to processing and our team will begin packing your order to be shipped out the following business day excluding weekends. For orders that change to processing during the weekend, they will be shipped out the following Monday when the office of our selected courier is open. In an event where we have not received your payment within 48 hours our system will delete that on-hold order.
Unfortunately our system does not allow you to change or cancel an order once it has been placed.
If you would like to do this, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you change you order, please make use this invoice/total order amount when making your payment, to ensure there are no hiccups with changing numbers.
Our dispensary ships all packages through Canada Post, unless there are disruptions in that service.
Typically, packages will arrive within 2-3 business days to most parts in Canada as advertised by Canada Post. In some cases if you reside in a rural area or small population city, it may take up to 4 business days however usually is the case for provinces such as New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island
After payment has been confirmed and our team has packed your order, we will mark your order as “Complete” and you will be notified by email.
If you have not received your tracking ID in this email, or if the ID you received is incorrect/displays errors while tracking, please reach out to email@example.com to remedy this issue.
Canada Post may have accidentally delivered your package to the wrong address. Postal workers may occasionally drop packages at your neighbours’ homes or wrong mailbox. Ask your neighbours if they saw it or simply look around their premises. You may also check the community mailbox.
Postal workers may also have scanned a package as “successfully delivered” but it will actually arrive the next business day. Please allow one extra business day to see if you package arrives.
If you do not receive it 2 days after your expected date, let us know so we can file a trace with the post office. Once a trace is filed, Canada Post will conduct an investigation (which can take 5 business days to complete). If they can locate the package, they will ship it to you and you’ll get it a few days later.
From Canada Post
“The investigation involves contacting the addressee to confirm delivery, or to better understand how they receive their mail and, as applicable, if they checked: with the front desk, security or mail room at the receiving address to see if someone else accepted the item on their behalf; their Community Mail Box for the item or parcel compartment key; around their property to see if the item was left in a safe location or in a mailbox attached to their home. In rare cases, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you become aware that the addressee has received the item before we contact you, simply reply to this e-mail indicating the item has been received.”
No. We only accept orders in Canada.
Yes! You are free to order from any province/territory in Canada.